La Pinta - Galapagos Small Ship
Boat type:Galapagos Yacht
4 Days:From $2,573
5 Days:From $3,430
8 Days:From $6,003
Galapagos flights:$540 per person
La Pinta is known for its elegant yet relaxed atmosphere. Guests cruise in style while enjoying the ship's many amenities including a library with internet access, gym and skybar.
Large panoramic windows throughout the ship allow guests to admire the islands both from social areas and the privacy of their cabins. The crew of La Pinta is dedicated not only to making guests feel comfortable but also to educating them about the Galapagos Islands and preserving its ecosystems through its foundation. A team of three naturalist guides give daily educational lectures and lead guests on expeditions by sea kayak, snorkeling and aboard a glass bottom boat. There is stargazing equipment aboard the ship with programs to help guests learn about the various constellations. La Pinta is ideal for families. Several cabins have the option to be connected, and the "Young Pirates" program ensures that kids won't be left out, by organizing educational and fun activities for children 7-12 years old.
- Cruise package and activities as per itinerary
- English speaking Galapagos Naturalist Guide
- Accommodations based on double occupancy
- Internal Galapagos flights as per itinerary
- Most meals
- International flights to Quito or Guayaquil
- Galapagos park fees ($110 per person)
- Services in mainland Ecuador