Isabela II - Galapagos Small Ship
5 Days:From $2,808
7 Days:From $4,212
Galapagos flights: $540 per person
The Isabela II has a capacity of only 40 people, allowing the crew and guides to give guests individualized care and attention. It has ample social areas including a bar, a sundeck with a Jacuzzi and a game room. The library contains several books about Ecuador and the Galapagos, along with other reading materials. Guests can also relax in the privacy of their spacious cabins, all of which are fully carpeted and air-conditioned.
A team of three multilingual naturalist guides lead guests on in-depth explorations of the remarkable flora and fauna of the islands, and provide informative lectures on board the ship. Guests can enjoy marine life by swimming, snorkeling, sea kayak or aboard the glass bottom boat.
- Cruise package and activities as per itinerary
- English speaking Galapagos Naturalist Guide
- Accommodations based on double occupancy
- Internal Galapagos flights as per itinerary
- Most meals
- International flights to Quito or Guayaquil
- Galapagos park fees ($110 per person)
- Services in mainland Ecuador