Boat type:Galapagos Cruise Ship
4 Days:From $1,370
5 Days:From $1,790
8 Days:From $2,990
Galapagos flights:$540 per person
The Galapagos Legend provides luxury without formality. It has many social areas, such as the sun deck, pool and piano lounge. Guests dine on exceptional local and international cuisine in indoor and al fresco dining areas. 24 hr. room service is available. The conference room can accommodate 90 people.
Seven multilingual guides lead guests on expeditions by foot and aboard a glass bottom boat to the islands’ most popular sites. Guests can relax in the sauna, spa or massage room. The “Kids Korner” playground, games room and mini cinema ensure that children won’t be bored.
All cabins feature A/C, private bathrooms, international phone service, a music player, an LCD TV with 5 channels and a safety deposit box. Guests can choose between two twin-sized beds or one queen-sized bed. Some cabins are connected to accommodate families.
- Cruise package and activities as per itinerary
- English speaking Galapagos Naturalist Guide
- Accommodations based on double occupancy
- Internal Galapagos flights as per itinerary
- Most meals
- International flights to Quito or Guayaquil
- Galapagos park fees ($110 per person)
- Services in mainland Ecuador