Galapagos Explorer II
Boat type:Cruise ship
4 Days:From $1,780
5 Days:From $2,370
8 Days:From $3,945
Galapagos flights:$540 per person
The Galapagos Explorer II combines luxury and adventure. It has all the amenities you'd expect of a luxury cruise, including a sundeck with two Jacuzzis and a bar, a main lounge, a cafeteria open 24 hours, a restaurant that serves every meal, and an indoor and outdoor piano bar.
During the day, six naturalist guides give educational lectures and lead guests on hikes, snorkeling excursions, and glass bottom boat tours. There are numerous onboard activities provided, including Spanish, cooking, and cocktail making classes.
All cabins are suite style and feature A/C, wireless internet access, TV w/ 3 channels, a sitting area, and mini bar. Connecting suites are available to accommodate families.
- Cruise package and activities as per itinerary
- English speaking Galapagos Naturalist Guide
- Accommodations based on double occupancy
- Internal Galapagos flights as per itinerary
- Most meals
- International flights to Quito or Guayaquil
- Galapagos park fees ($110 per person)
- Services in mainland Ecuador